We receive your information in two ways: the information that's required when you sign up for the site, as well as the information you choose to record and share.
Information you provide at sign up
When you sign up for uDreamed, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, home address, gender, birthday and education.
Information you record and share
Your information includes the information you record and share on the site, such as when you record and share unconscious experience contents with friends or practitioners. It also includes the information you choose to share when you communicate with us, such as when you contact us using an email address, or when you take an action, such as when you create a group, add a friend, purchase products on the site or contact a practitioner for consultation.
Your name, profile pictures, gender, networks, username and User ID are treated just like information you choose to make public. Your birthday allows us to provide better services to all of our users and also show you age-appropriate content and advertisements.
Information others share about you
We receive information about you from your friends and others, such as when they upload your contact information, post a comment to you, or add you to a group.
Other information we receive about you
We also receive other types of information about you:
- We receive data about you whenever you use uDreamed, such as when you look at another user’s content, send or receive a message, search for content, click on, view or otherwise interact with things, use uDreamed mobile app, or make purchases through uDreamed.
- When you search and select a practitioner on uDreamed, we may receive additional information related data, such as time, date, and the type of practitioner you consulted, the amount you paid the practitioner services and your rating of the services you received.
- We receive data from or about the computer, mobile phone, or other devices you use to install uDreamed apps or to access uDreamed, including when multiple users log in from the same device. This may include network and communication information, such as your IP address or mobile phone number, and other information about things like your internet service, operating system, location, the type (including identifiers) of the device or browser you use, or the pages you visit. For example, we may get your GPS or other location information so we can tell you if any of your friends or practitioners are nearby, or we could request device information to improve how our apps work on your device.
- We receive data whenever you visit our site or application, or website that uses uDreamed platform, sometimes through cookies. This may include the date and time you visit the site; the web address, or URL, you're on; technical information about the IP address, browser and the operating system you use; and, if you are logged in to uDreamed, your User ID.
- When you purchase a product or service on our site, you provide your payment information, including your credit or debit card number, card expiration date, CVV code, and billing address, along with your shipping address, to complete a commerce transaction on uDreamed. You may also provide your credit or debit card number to register for card-linked services, such as practitioner consultation. To facilitate future purchases on uDreamed, we store your payment information, excluding CVV code, and shipping address, which you can remove from your account at any time using your account settings. We consider your payment information and shipping address private and do not make such information public. We collect and store information created by your purchases made on uDreamed.
- Sometimes we get data from our affiliates or our advertising partners, users, and other third parties that help us (or them) deliver ads, understand online activity, and generally improve the value uDreamed provides. For example, an advertiser may tell us information about you (like how you responded to an ad on uDreamed or on another site) in order to measure the effectiveness of - and improve the quality of – ads that relevant to users.
How we use the information we receive
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, protect and improve the services and features we deliver to you, your friends, practitioners you consult, our partners, to develop new services, improve current offering, and to protect uDreamed and all our users. We also use this information to offer you relevant content and tailored services from app developers and advertisers. For example, we may use information about you to serve valuable self-development tutorials and relevant ads to you, and to measure or understand the effectiveness of content and ads you and others see.
By granting us permission to use your information you allow us to improve your user experience and the overall quality of services we provide to you and other users.
While you are allowing us to use the information we receive about you, you always own all of your information. Your trust is important to us, which is why we don't share information we receive about you with others unless we have: (i) received your permission; (ii) given you notice, such as by telling you about it in this policy; or (iii) removed your name and any other personally identifying information from it.
When showing you tailored ads, we will not associate a cookie or anonymous identifier with sensitive categories, such as those based on race, sexual orientation or health conditions you discuss with a practitioner you selected on our site.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like developers, advertisers, business partners or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
uDreamed processes personal information on our servers in many countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Of course, for information others share about you, they control how it is shared. Information regarding consultation with a practitioner or a merchant on our site is controlled by the practitioner or the merchant, not uDreamed.
We store data for as long as it is necessary to provide products and services to you and others, including those described above. Typically, information associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted. For certain categories of data, we may also tell you about specific data retention practices.
If you buy goods or services on uDreamed, we may provide the seller, commerce provider or marketplace with your name, email address, shipping address, payment information and transaction data to facilitate payment processing, order fulfillment and dispute resolution (including payment and shipping disputes) and to help prevent, detect and investigate fraud or other prohibited activities. Please refer to these third parties’ privacy policies for information about their privacy practices.
We may share or disclose your non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information, such as your public user profile information, the users you shared your unconscious experiences with or who shared with you, or the number of users who joined your network, or reports to advertisers about unique users who saw or clicked on their ads after we have removed any private personal information (such as your name or contact information).
We work hard to protect uDreamed and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
We restrict access to personal information to uDreamed employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.